Monday, March 5, 2012

What an Honor to be Named TurfNet Superintendent of the Year

I just returned from the 2012 Golf Industry Show in Las Vegas where I received one of the biggest honors of my career.  It was there that I received the 2011 Superintendent of the Year Award from TurfNet and Syngenta.  I say that "I" received the award but I could not even come close to this recognition if it were not for the hard work and support of my staff and I have to give all the credit to them.  I also have to thank Robin Boyer, Harrison Bay Head Golf Professional for nominating me and to Mr. Nixon and my lovely wife Melissa for their kind words in the article below.

Hard Work Pays of for Superintendent of the Year--Paul Carter

2011 TurfNet Superintendent of the Year Video

I am humbled and honored that the judges felt that Harrison Bay was worthy of this award considering the level of talent in this years pool of finalists.

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of anyone more deserving ! Congratulations Paul. Hope all is well at Bear Trace and at your home after the terrible storms in your area.

    ReplyDelete